Free Download The Fast Track To Your Technician Class Ham Radio License Ebook. Memorizing answers is hard. Learning is easy! The Fast Track to Your Technician Ham Radio License explains the reasoning and technology behind each correct answer on the Amateur Radio exam so you'll understand and remember the subject matter. Created by an experienced ham and adult educator, it's like having your own, patient, experienced, good-humored mentor for the exam.
It's a complete learning system; books, audio, and the fasttrack.com web site with custom-made practice exams that integrate with the chapters in the book and audiobook. There are also teaching videos on the site.
Technician is the entry-level ham radio license that lets you operate on all ham channels from 30 MHz up, which includes the very popular VHF and UHF bands. To get your license you must pass a multiple-choice test.
The Technician license test consists of 35 questions drawn from a pool of about 350. Memorizing the answers to over 400 questions is difficult, but The Fast Track makes getting your license easy by explaining the logic behind each correct answer, and by arranging the questions so they form a logical progression toward mastery of the material.
It's simple: When you understand the subjects, you remember the answers and pass the test.
Best of all, once you've passed your exam you'll have a solid grounding in ham radio basics.
- Includes every possible question and every answer
- Correct answers clearly marked in bold
- Precise instructions for how to locate a testing session, how to prepare, and even what to bring -- and what not to bring -- to the test.
- All technical topics explained in clear, plain language, most with illustrations
- Step by step instructions to solve all the math problems, complete with exactly which keys to press on your calculator for each problem
- Test taking strategies
- Hints to easily solve many questions and avoid the traps in the test
- Written in "learning order", not just the order of the official question bank.
- Full index of topics and questions(print edition)
- Incorporates the exclusive Fast Track study plan. We don't just present the material, we teach you the most effective way to learn it and we provide the tools to implement it.
- Covers all questions that can be used until July 1, 2022.
Rave reviews for The Fast Track Ham License series:
"This is a great book. So many of the study guides are just question dumps and it's a horrible way to learn, at least for me. I need an explanation and something to keep my interest and Mr. Burnette's book fit the bill perfectly."
"Michael Burnette's ham radio exam prep book is the most useful and comprehensive book that I have found on this subject and makes getting ready for this exam not only easy, but fun. I have learned so much since studying this guide and fell ready to take this exam at a moment's notice."
"Thank you! Thank you a thousand times over. I bought your book in order to study for my tech license, and the audiobook and I loved them!"
"I have now purchased approx 8 books on this specific subject. Not to include wasted many months of 'trying to understand'. Yet, this being a topic in which I am passionate about, I can't seem to ever actually quit trying. I have spent years dabbling in the content trying to make good sense of it. Even had some formal training over the years.
After all of that *** This ended up being the only book I really needed for Technician!!!! The sad part, it was the last unique book in a stack I have purchased. Really wished I had tried this one 1st, maybe my review is useful to save you from a similar mistake like that. Start here, with Michael Burnette."
Michael Burnette, AF7KB, holds an Amateur Extra class license. He has decades of experience in commercial and amateur radio, and more decades of experience as a professional adult educator.