Peter David Schiff (born March 23, 1963) is an American investment broker, author, financial commentator, and was a candidate in the 2010 Republican primary for the United States Senate seat from Connecticut. Schiff is CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., a broker-dealer based in Westport, Connecticut and CEO of Euro Pacific Precious Metals, LLC, a gold and silver dealer based in New York City. He frequently appears as a guest on CNBC, Fox News, and Bloomberg Television and is often quoted in major financial publications and is a frequent guest on internet radio as well as the host of the former podcast Wall Street Unspun, which is now broadcast on terrestrial radio and known as The Peter Schiff Show.
- Legislation As Gun Control Through A $1 Million Insurance Policy
- Ron Paul YouTube Video Showing Exactly The Issues With Media Outlets In Elections
- Gun Control: Spring City Utah Proposing Ordinance To Arm Residents
- Firearms Protection Act Bill Introduced In Wyoming To Protection Gun Owners
- Debate Pros And Cons Of Gun Control: Piers Morgan & Jesse Ventura
Tags2012 america american blog china crisis currency debt dollar ebook economy election fed federal federal reserve finance financial food gas gold google government health inflation jobs los angeles market media money movie news obama occupy wall street people politicians politics privacy ron paul store taxes U.S. ultimate unemployment united states world