Gerald Celente (born November 29, 1946) is an American trend forecaster, publisher of the Trends Journal, business consultant and author who makes predictions about the global financial markets and other events of historical importance. Celente has described himself as a “political atheist” and “citizen of the world”. He has appeared as a guest on television news shows such as The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS Morning News, The Glenn Beck Show, NBC Nightly News, The Alex Jones Show and Russia Today.
- Legislation As Gun Control Through A $1 Million Insurance Policy
- Ron Paul YouTube Video Showing Exactly The Issues With Media Outlets In Elections
- Gun Control: Spring City Utah Proposing Ordinance To Arm Residents
- Firearms Protection Act Bill Introduced In Wyoming To Protection Gun Owners
- Debate Pros And Cons Of Gun Control: Piers Morgan & Jesse Ventura
Tags2012 america american blog china crisis currency debt dollar ebook economy election fed federal federal reserve finance financial food gas gold google government health inflation jobs los angeles market media money movie news obama occupy wall street people politicians politics privacy ron paul store taxes U.S. ultimate unemployment united states world