This week Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, whisper about dangerous talk for bailout artists and Big Brothers as Greece runs out of ink. They ask the U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman to return the money he owes someone on Twitter and they google ‘Ben Bernanke’ and ‘Tim Geithner’ to save the government some money. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser interviews actress, comedian, producer, director and writer, Roseanne Barr, about #occupywallstreet and about her plans for bankers in a Barr administration.
- Legislation As Gun Control Through A $1 Million Insurance Policy
- Ron Paul YouTube Video Showing Exactly The Issues With Media Outlets In Elections
- Gun Control: Spring City Utah Proposing Ordinance To Arm Residents
- Firearms Protection Act Bill Introduced In Wyoming To Protection Gun Owners
- Debate Pros And Cons Of Gun Control: Piers Morgan & Jesse Ventura
Tags2012 america american blog china crisis currency debt dollar ebook economy election fed federal federal reserve finance financial food gas gold google government health inflation jobs los angeles market media money movie news obama occupy wall street people politicians politics privacy ron paul store taxes U.S. ultimate unemployment united states world